Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some festive baking.

Ainsley and I  have managed a bit of Christmas baking and decorating.
The Reindeer's were for her end of year class party at school.
The Puddings were with the leftovers from the Reindeer's, The chocolate had started to fall off where it had melted a bit but they still look like what they were meant to be, don't they?
 The melted Snowmen have been on my list for a while now and when one of the ladies at work bought some in on Friday and I showed it to Ainsley she was very impressed.
We made choc chip cookies for the kids last day and they took them in little individual bags with ribbons tied to  them, The cookie dough makes approx 80 small sized cookies so I usually make the whole mix and freeze what I don't need.I didn't take photo's.
But as I made the cookies in the morning before school the cookie dough was in the fridge all ready to be baked and turned into snowmen today.
Ainsley did a great job decorating hers,She was very good at the icing pen, I think she may have been better than me.
She did however get  a bit carried away with accessories on her last one,trying to add all the lollies she could hahahaha.
The Santa hats are oh so easy and got me thinking about cheesecake stuffed strawberries so they have been added to the menu for our Christmas.
The Reindeer's
Puddings
My snowmen
Ainsley's snowmen
Mr and mrs snowman
Santa hats

No comments: