Saturday, December 26, 2009

t'was the night before christmas

Whilst blog surfing tonight i came apon this blog and this poem.
i thought it was great and wanted to share

Abyquilt: "Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be fat quarters or a pattern or lace?
Or a quilt kit, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
'Hi Santa,' I said
'You know....good little girls should be in their beds '.
'I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought
'Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.'
He shook his head quickly, And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
'You've got enough stuff, I'll see you next year!'

author unknown
(does that mean I have to clean up in my sewingroom)"

No comments: