I bought the panel of Michael Miller Autumn fairies a few months ago but didnt have in mind exactly what i wanted to do with it.
That all changed when i went shopping with Nat and Found Fairies for quillows for her twin girls.
So i made a quilt/duvet/doona cover.
It took a while to draw and plan how it would eventually end up but didnt take too long to actually assemble and sew.
I am pleased with how it looks even though i did manage to do the closure wrong, but hey details details.
I am planning a pillow case tomorrow.
Let me know what you think.
please click on the photo to enlarge it so you can see the fairies better