Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Horse of course


For book week Ainsley decided she wanted to be a "horse girl" not a cow girl, not a jillaroo but a horse girl.
I asked her which book she was going to be a character out of and of course "The saddle club" was the book even though she can't actually read these books.
So easy no worries there, we can do a horse girl easy.
At least I thought until she decided it wasnt the rider she wanted to be but the "horse" and a white one too.

hmm Ainsley your mum may not be that clever.
But guess what I proved myself wrong, I am in fact that clever.
Look at what i created today, not only does it fit the bill but it goes above and beyond as it is in fact a towel.
I am feeling all proud now, lets hope it is ok to wear a towel to school on Thursday hahahah.
I will take photo's of it on Ainsley on Thursday, for now the chair is enjoying being a pony heheheheh
Not sure why she doesn't look happy, She was.

4 comments:

Felicity Laritz said...

that is so cool! Tegan wants to be Hermione Granger (as will half the school probably), and Olivia also said this afternoon that she wanted to be a Pony, and I said, "how am I supposed to make a horse costume" - well thanks, now I have some explaining to do!!

Donella said...

i do still have the link for the horse mask, it is a nice size, i will bring the practise one to show you if you want.

Grandma and Pa said...

I am sure that Madam will be happy enough with that. You did good

Donella said...

well she is wearing it on the lounge as a blanket at the moment so i guess it passes.
I did make it a bit big as i wanted it to be a practical towel but in doing so it fits byron better lol.